Fadini BAYT 980 230Vac Hydraulic barrier for beams from 3m up to 8m
Click Image for Gallery
Oil hydraulic road barrier for barrier beams from 3m up to 8m. Options available.
- Oil-hydraulic - designed for continuous use, guaranteeing a reliable standard of quality that represents the operators distinguishing features. It is the ideal solution for car parks, private and public driveways, as well as with industrial, residential and urban applications. Beam movements in opening and closing with slowdown. Unaffected by low and high-temperature conditions.
- Robust - reinforced structure made of rust-proof treated varnished steel. Finishing in two options: powder coating (RAL 2002 orange-red and orange peel metallized grey) or STAINLESS STEEL. Righ or left-handed. Various speed options available. Anodized aluminium beam with safe oval cross-section without sharp corners.
- Versatile - in a wide range of versions, with a lot of accessories to meet the most various applications: beams with fencing, beams with integrated led lights (to improve night visibility and save on energy consumption), folding beams (to overcome ground to ceiling space limitations).
- Easy and quick to install - as the electronic controller ELPRO 980 is incorporated in the top of the housing in a dedicated box. Various programmable logic functions are available as well as the master/slave option in case of double opposite mount applications.
- Manual options - is available with beams up to max. 6.40 m in length (without fence). Ideal for places where no electric power is available.
|Max Barrier Length||8m|