Fadini BAYT 980 230Vac hydraulic barrier for beams from 3m up to 8m
Oil hydraulic road barrier for barrier beams from 3m up to 8m. Options available.
- Oil-hydraulic - designed for continuous use, guaranteeing a reliable standard of quality that represents the operators distinguishing features. It is the ideal solution for car parks, private and public driveways, as well as with industrial, residential and urban applications. Beam movements in opening and closing with slowdown. Unaffected by low and high-temperature conditions.
- Robust - reinforced structure made of rust-proof treated varnished steel. Finishing in two options: powder coating (RAL 2002 orange-red and orange peel metallized grey) or STAINLESS STEEL. Righ or left-handed. Various speed options available. Anodized aluminium beam with safe oval cross-section without sharp corners.
- Versatile - in a wide range of versions, with a lot of accessories to meet the most various applications: beams with fencing, beams with integrated led lights (to improve night visibility and save on energy consumption), folding beams (to overcome ground to ceiling space limitations).
- Easy and quick to install - as the electronic controller ELPRO 980 is incorporated in the top of the housing in a dedicated box. Various programmable logic functions are available as well as the master/slave option in case of double opposite mount applications.
- Manual options - is available with beams up to max. 6.40 m in length (without fence). Ideal for places where no electric power is available.
|Max Barrier Length||8m|
Find An Installer
If you're looking for an installer to automate existing gates or install aluminium gates from our Stargate range, please fill in the form below.
The more information you can give us at this stage will help us to get the right installer for you.
They wil contact you directly and discus your requirements.
Linkcare Trade Discounts
Linkcare provides trade discount accounts for gate automation and access control installers and engineers.
We do not advertise trade discounted prices to the public.
The only way to see reduced prices in the Linkcare shop is by logging in with an installer account username and password.
You can then search for, compare, and buy any products online at the reduced trade prices.
You can also add products into wish lists for preparing quotes.
We protect your trade prices to prevent home owners from buying gate automation and access controls, and then asking you to install it. Some wholesalers sell to anyone at trade discounted pricing. This allows them to sell well, but it potentially reduces what you can earn from each installation job.
We want to ensure that qualified and trusted gate automation and access control installation professionsls are responsible for all gate automation installation so that each one is as safe as it can be.